Mental Health. Disorders. Struggle Issues
• Lack of communication skills.
• Not being able to see/pick up certain signs, reading/understanding people.
• Unable to clearly say my perspective; be concise.
• High sensitivity, both physical and emotional.
• Lacking interests; limited interests.
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (Mild).
• Sensory Overload at times.
Avoidand Personality Disorder (AVPD)
• Hypersensitivity to rejection.
• Extreme shyness or anxiety in social situations, though the person feels a strong desire for close relationships.
• Avoids physical contact because it has been associated with an unpleasant or painful stimulus.
• Feelings of inadequacy.
• Drastically-reduced or absent self-esteem.
• Autophobia (Fear of being unliked, unloved, and/or ignored).
• Mistrust of others or oneself; exhibits heightened self-doubt.
• Highly self-conscious.
• Problems in occupational functioning.
• Feeling inferior to others.
• Uses fantasy as a form of escapism to interrupt painful thoughts.
• Highly sensitive to anger and anger-like tone.
Borderline Personality Disorder
• Chronic feeling of emptiness.
• Unable or hard to control anger.
• Unstable self-image and sense of self.
Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
• Anger outbursts.
• Chronic brain fog.
• Episode/Event Amnesia (unable to remember when a specific thing happened to me, or explain how it happened, only that it happened).
• Easily Overwhelmed.
• Chronic Insomnia.
• Fear of judgemental, and being taken advantage of.
• Fear of neglect, abandonment.
• Flashbacks/Intrusive thoughts/memories.
• Fear of my future.
• Fear of the future in general.
Schizotypal personality disorder (STPD)
• Fear of generally not being liked,
• General fear that people generally are harbouring bad thoughts about me
• Fear of being rejected.
• Feeling Empty.
• Wishing I had friends to hang out with.
• Longing for the past, when times were better.
• Longing to be around people that I was around when I was younger.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (Mild)
• Possibly derived from Autism.
• Showing perfectionism that interferes with task completion (e.g., is unable to complete a project because his or her own overly strict standards are not met).
• Certain things have to be a certain way, usually computer related.
• Like it used to bother me that people would use Internet Explorer or Google Chrome instead of Firefox.
• Extreme jealousy of other girls (being able to be themselves, act like a girl, have girl friend bonds, strong bonds, like BFFs, etc).
• Extreme anxiety caused by jealousy of other girls.
• I get nauseated, feeling week, hot flashes, and my heart is being ripped out of my chest.
• Gender Dysphoria.
• Extreme discomfort/uneasiness (Autism/CPTSD).
• Chronic cankers sores, presumed to be caused by stress.
• Robot-like at times.
• Chronic thoughts/addicted to thoughts of disasters, people I know in a disaster, despite I don’t wish that to happen.
• Commonly misreading words, at least a few times a week, probably derived from brain fog.
• Impulsiveness: Speaking or acting on emotion, rather than logical.
• Switching to multiple personality and random times, although I am aware I do it, triggers are unknown.
• Feeling ‘intimately’ close to people I have no relationship with, such as a stranger, usually accompanied with feelings as if I really know them or have known them a long time.
• Offset body language/expression; causing others to misjudge me, get bad vibes about me.